Saturday, July 13, 2019

Relationship

What's so great about you?
What's so great about me?
What's so great about love?
Whats so great about life?

What's so important about emotions?
What's so important about feelings?
What's so important about love?
What's so important about social acceptance?

Do I really need the people around me?
Do the people around me really need me?
Do I need to persist on in the status quo?
Do I really need to be who I am?

Who am I?
Who are you?
Who am I to you?
Who are you to me?

What am I doing?
What are you doing?
What are we doing
What should we be doing?

Am I alright?
Am I insane?
Am I loved?
Am I hated? 

Am I thinking too much?
Am I working too hard?
Am I asking too much?
Am I getting too greedy?

We were strangers
We become lovers
We become spouses
We become best friends

We become siblings
We become aquintances
We become stranger
Hope we don't become enemies

There is a time for everything in every season
Therefore do the right thing at the right timing
Think carefully and be determined when the time comes






No comments:

Post a Comment